Jurien Bay Holiday and Business
Is situated in Jurien Bay on the TURQUOISE COAST in Western Australia approx 190km drive north of Joondalup, travelling on Indian Ocean Drive.
Carramar House is a 3 x 1 fully self contained double brick with a verandah on all sides, ceiling fitted reverse cycle air conditioning, and is situated in the sunny seaside town of Jurien Bay. Sleeps 6
Beds provided are 1 Queen and four singles. Each bed has pillow, linen and doona provided. There is an outdoor entertainment area with a large BBQ. Table and chairs.
One child’s high chair is also provided.
The yard is enclosed with a gate across the drive way.
The back yard area has lawn with plenty of room for children to play.
The drive way along the side of the house will accommodate a boat and 2 vehicles.
From Carramar House it is about 10 minutes walk to the Bay with a pathway to carry pushbikes, people, prams etc.
The path travels all the way around the edge of the Bay to the Marina. There are plenty of other paths to ride on to make for a pleasant ride. Playgrounds are situated a comfortable walking distance from house address.
All effort is taken for prices quoted to be accurate. In case of error Professionals Jurien Bay reserve the right to make corrections and adjust prices.
Price will be confirmed at time of booking.
Now Managed by: Alison Percov: Mob 0427 955 411
Jennifer Walmsley: Mob 0407 471 377
Office Phone : 08 9652 1064
Web Site: professionalsjurienbay.com.au
Check in time 2pm on day of arrival.
Check out time 10am on day of departure.
There are several other activities such as:
- Sky Diving
- Beach and deep sea fishing.
- Swimming and a dive trail.
- The Jurien Bay Jetty is a popular spot for relaxing fishing. Has the edition of a modern play area for children. Public Bar-BQ’s are placed on the lawn area.
- Meals and all the goodies at beach front café’.
- Jurien Bay has a range of restaurants to dine at.
- There are a selection of playgrounds for children to play on at various sites around the town of Jurien Bay.
- Boating from the Marina.
- Dive or snorkel Jurien Bay Marine Park.
- Bar B Q and picnic on the lawns at the Jetty Beach Front.
- The Interpretation Centre at the Pinnacles.
- Cockle shell gully caves.
- Sandy Cape.
- Stock Yard Gully (Four Wheel Drive)
- Leseur National Park